To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tyler, TX
- Phone: 903-561-2996
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Non-Profit Development / Networking Coordinator
Brelsford Personnel • Tyler, TX
Posted 17 days ago
Travel - Up to 50%
Experience - 2 to 7 years
Degree - 4 Year Degree
$32,000.00 - $33,000.00 /Year
Not for Profit - Charitable, Social Services
Nonprofit - Social Services, Business Development, Executive
Relocation - No
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Do you want to make a difference out in the community?
Brelsford Personnel is tasked to find an outgoing, driven professional to assist with grant development and community networking for an established, regional non-profit “help" organization that is involved in social and community services activities all over NE Texas. You will be responsible for planning and implementing activities with coalition partners. Work part week in Tyler office and part in Athens office. Flexible work hours.
- Coordinate and facilitate partner coalition efforts and programs
- Conduct presentations to adults and youths focused on programs
- Bachelor’s degree: Prefer behavioral sciences, health, communications
- Prior experience in community development; knowledge of community resources
- Must be detail oriented, organized with a technical aptitude
- Clean driving/ criminal record
- 100% paid health insurance for employee. Family affordable.
- Vacation, 10 holidays, several PTO days for sick/ personal
- IRA, company contributes up to 5%
- “All of us here have a passion for our mission."
- Great opportunity for meaningful community service
- Family-friendly TEAM environment
- Exceptional benefits
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.