To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
506 Riverview Drive
Belmont, WV 26134
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Certified Nursing Assistant
Stonerise Healthcare • Belmont, WV
Posted 12 days ago
Travel - None
Experience - None
Degree - High School
Healthcare - Health Services
Nurse, Health Care
Stonerise Healthcare strives to be the best employer and provider of senior care solutions in every community we serve. We enrich the lives of those with whom we work and serve through principles, passion and purpose.
Come work for Stonerise Healthcare,we are looking to add enthusiastic members to join our center, as a Certified Nursing Assistant that believes in serving with passion and doing the right thing. Our vision is to be the top performing Medical Professionals in long-term and post-acute care. Below you will find some of the substantial benefits that are given to our staff at all of our Stonerise Healthcare Facilities:
- Competitive Wages
- Bi-Weekly Pays
- Mandatory Direct Deposit
- Generous Vacation and Sick Time
- Various Health Plan Choices Available in 3 Levels of Coverage
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- Tuition Assistance Program
At Stonerise Healthcare, our mission goes beyond compassion and improving care. Our mission is to guide and equip our Centers to be the best employer and provider of nursing care and rehabilitation services in each community we serve. We strive to enrich the lives of those with whom we work and serve through our principles, passion, and purpose. Offering long- and short–term care, memory care, assisted and independent living, home health, infusion services, and companion care.
- Provides direct care to assigned residents under the supervision of a RN or LPN
- Performs simple treatments and other tasks that do not require professional training or education
- Maintains compliance with established facility policies and procedures
- Participates in educational programs and performs other duties as assigned
- Assists residents in range of motion, mobility and ambulation
- Assists residents in use of walker, cane, or other mobility devices
- Transports residents to scheduled activities
- Notifies nurse of any change in resident’s condition
- Must attend, complete, test satisfactorily and pass a state approved nursing assistant program
- Become registered by testing and passing the Nurse Aide Competency Exam and maintain active certification
- Attend required number of educational programs per month/quarter
Because our residents require assistance around the clock, the ability to work overtime is a requirement for this position and can include Saturdays and Sundays when necessary.
Stonerise Healthcare is committed to quality of care—and quality of life—for the patients, residents, families, and staff we serve.
Job ID: CH08112017CNA
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.