To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Newark, DE
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Veterans Sourcing Group HQ • Newark, DE
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A global financial services company is seeking an AML Analyst for a 3-6 month project in Newark, DE. The ideal candidate will have AML/OFAC or bank compliance experience.
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Review, input and respond to internal referrals of suspicious customer activity
- Review and analyze underlying data gathered to assess reasonable cause to escalate an Alert to Investigations or to clear the Alert
- Analyze results of periodic systematic accountholder screenings
- Real-time assessment of online transactions
- Analyze specific issues escalated from business units
- Internal/external written and verbal communication of issues, directing searches, reviewing, reporting upon and documenting the results
- Perform at a 100% quality rate while balancing high-throughput requirements
- 1-2 years of banking experience that included a compliance, customer contact or service operations area
- AML/OFAC or Compliance experience highly desirable
- Demonstrate cross-line of business knowledge of banking systems and products
- Candidate must have strong written/verbal communication
- Solid high volume processing and analytical skills with the ability to work independently on multiple assignments in a deadline driven, regulatory environment
- Possess strong computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint