To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Irving, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Team Lead - Retail Sales - Entry Level - Training Provided
MMG • Irving, TX
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
MMG is looking for motivated full time entry level applicants who are looking to train and advance into leadership opportunities! This entry-level full time position will be filled with applicants who are enthusiastic, driven, and work well in a team environment. Our Team Lead position will interact one on one with customer’s full time. This is an entry level, full-time RETAIL sales position. Applicants must be looking to train in: Retail sales, campaign development, and business operations from entry level.
- Meet all sales objectives and goals
- Provide an extraordinary customer experience
- Handle all administrative duties of the sale
- Maintain a strong knowledge of all products, services, prices, promotions, and service features
- Additional duties as assigned by the Manager
What You Can Expect To Learn:
- Retail Sales/Sales Training
- Leadership Skills and Team Management
- Human Resources and Administration
- Campaign Development and Strategy
The Successful Candidate:
- Works flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work in different locations dependent on the needs of the business
- Submits all transactions on a daily basis
- 4 year degree or equivalent working experience in sales or marketing
- Must live in or around the DFW
- Committed to starting a new career
- Outgoing personality with the ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Professional appearance, exceptional presentation skills, and strong verbal/written communication
- Must be willing to complete a background check
This Position DOES NOT require:
- Business to Business or Door to Door Sales
- Outside Sales
- Early Mornings
MMG is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based off of national origin, age, race, color, sex, religion, or veteran status.