To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Master Level Diesel Technician/Chrysler Technician
Chrysler - Mopar • Houston, TX
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job is located in Canton, TX
MASTER TECHNICIAN/DIESEL TECHNICIAN
Sign on Bonus!!!
i20 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is currently looking for an Experienced Chrysler Certified Diesel/Master Technician.
i20 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram has been family owned and operated since 1983!! They are in the process of building a brand new state-of-the-art facility! They offer many benefits PLUS great working environment! This is the perfect time to get in at the ground level and continue growing with i20 CDJR!!!
Job Description: Master technicians are tasked with repairing the most challenging and time-sensitive problems that vehicles have when they arrive at the service department. Master technicians also may spend much of their time diagnosing and repairing unusual problems, rather than conducting more routine vehicle service or simple repairs. In large shops, master technicians are specialized, using a variety of computerized systems to complete their work.
- Conferring with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements.
- Examining vehicles to determine wear and extent of damage or malfunctions.
- Assisting the shop foreman/lead technician in recruiting and hiring qualified service technicians as well as assisting technicians with their skills, providing technical support when needed and monitoring performance and productivity.
- Testing and adjusting repaired systems to meet manufacturers' performance specifications.
- Ensuring that the shop is in excellent condition in regard to cleanliness, safety, and equipment condition, and conducting periodic spot checks to maintain high-quality service.
- Test-driving vehicles, and testing components and systems, using equipment such as infrared engine analyzers, compression gauges and computerized diagnostic devices.
- 3+ years of experience as a diesel technician
- Must be Chrysler Certificated
- Have 5+ (preferably all 8) ASE certifications which include:(engine repair, engine performance, heating and air conditioning, electrical systems, automatic transmissions, manual transmission and axle, brakes and front end)
What you can expect:
- Competitive Wages
- 5 day work week
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Growing, Family Owned Dealership
- Professional Work Environment