To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tallahassee, FL
- Emily Snyder
- Phone: (614) 367-6168
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Regional Sales Representative, Water Well Services
Hire Horizons • Tallahassee, FL
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Join a rapidly growing and very profitable water treatment company as you help expand their water infrastructure market share within the Municipal & Industrial Water Treatment and other high capacity multi-well facilities. Our client specializes in well site investigations, water well construction, pump design/installation, well upgrades/rehabilitation, and pump repair/redesign. As a Regional Sales Representative , you will lead all sales activities within a geographic region by selling well drilling and rehabilitation services, high volume turbine pumps, pump repair and maintenance services, raw water and wastewater treatment equipment, construction of wastewater and surface water treatment plants, pipeline and sewer rehabilitation, well-field design and development, pump installation/storage, and aquifer maintenance and remediation.
The ideal candidate for this technical sales role will meet the following criteria:
- 4-year degree required (Engineering, Science, or Technical degree highly preferred)
- 5-7+ years of direct sales experience calling on Municipal, and/or Industrial water treatment customers
- Previous pump sales experience involving vertical, split-case, horizontal, and various submersible turbine pumps.
- Technical expertise with water hydraulics to include: water-well drilling, aquifers, high volume vertical turbine pumps, lift stations, mechanical water treatment unit operations, filtration systems, ultra filtration (UF), reverse osmosis (RO), sludge presses, and clarifiers
- Exposure or expertise with industrial boilers, condensers, cooling towers, heat exchangers, and/or specialty chemicals is a plus, but not required
- Consultative, problem-solving selling approach with strong relationship management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Valid drivers license with good driving record.