To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER - NONPROFIT
The Edge Group • Houston, TX
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Nonprofit with mission to help adults with life-changing programs and services is seeking a mission-focused, strategic leader with experience leading and managing the programs, services and operations of a growing organization. The COO must be a leader who is able to build an infrastructure to help the organization achieve its strategic plan while also cultivating a Christ-centered culture and develop the talents of employees. The COO will manage a staff of 27 employees with four Program Managers and a Volunteer Manager reporting directly to the COO.
Reporting to the CEO, the COO will lead all internal operations relating to the organization’s programs and volunteers as well as work with the leadership staff and board to develop and implement the strategic plan. Provide oversight of Program Operational Leadership and Strategic Plan Implementation.
- 10+ years of professional experience with at least 5+ years of senior management position in a nonprofit organization or for-profit company.
- Highly intelligent, advanced degree/MBA desired.
- Demonstrated track record delivering results, commanding respect, and assuming leadership roles.
- Success in roles requiring execution of multiple tasks while responding to multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide array of people – junior and senior, for-profit and nonprofit, and from diverse backgrounds.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Transparent, direct, with ability to address issues and deal with pressure.