To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, MO 65483
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
VICE PRESIDENT HUMAN RESOURCES - HEALTHCARE
The Edge Group • Houston, MO
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As a member of the leadership team, the VP participates in strategic discussion and development of the strategic plan and direction of the organization. Proposes strategic initiatives that are value added contributions to all aspects of the future. Administers Human Resources activities to ensure that policy, procedure and organizational/operational directives meet legal and regulatory requirements. Within this scope, directs staff professionals and uses resources to create and support programs that recruit, reward, and retain top talent, develop a healthy organizational culture, and optimize the financial return on investment of human resource assets and organizational productivity.
- Directs the development, implementation and assessment of Clinic initiatives in support of strategic objectives, including organizational development, staffing and professional skills retention, policy and procedures and process/quality improvement through technical infrastructure improvements. Oversees the ongoing activities of the Physician Services and Credentialing teams in support of the Provider staff hiring and retention.
- Leads and provides professional guidance to Manager level department staff. Develops and assesses progress to successfully accomplish individual and department objectives.
- Counsels and reviews elements of conflict resolution, disciplinary recommendations and actions, organizational design, reorganization or remediation and operational change and improvement.
- Directs and coordinates mapping and analysis of processes to develop solutions leading to on-line, paperless activities and organization capabilities to access information and services directly by providing oversight of the organization’s compensation and HRIS function.
- Contributes to assigned and ad-hoc committee activities throughout the organization with Human Resource assistance and support.
- Develops team resources and coordinates initiatives directed at creative investigation of new concepts, innovative techniques, benchmarking, outsourcing and quality improvement of all aspects of organization development and communications.
- Directs strategic recruiting of key leadership positions within the Clinic organization. Recruits and hires, trains, and evaluates, promotes and terminates assigned staff in accordance with policies and procedures of the organization and based upon individual performance.
- Develops and manages the budget for Human Resources.
- Master’s degree in business, organizational development, health care administration or related field.
- Experience working in healthcare system.
- Fifteen years of experience, with ten years supervisory responsibility and five years of strategic level accountability.
- Excellent written, verbal and public presentation skills. Attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff, management, physicians, patients and the public.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to meet deadlines.