To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
262 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02108
- Hire Partnership
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Executive Support Specialist
Hire Partnership, LLC • Boston, MA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A prestigious Hospital in Boston is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will provide knowledgeable and skilled administrative support to the Department Chair and Department Business Office.
- Screening calls and determining appropriate action in response to all inquiries
- Calendar management for Department Chair
- Drafting documents and correspondence
- Plans and coordinates meetings and schedules.
- Coordinate conferences or other group meetings
- Ensures assigned reports and other documents are prepared in a timely manner
- Coordinates travel arrangements and reconcile expenses
- Maintain office and office supplies
- Grant application assistance
- Independently completes projects as assigned
- Processing all academic appointments within the Department, coordinating with internal and external offices to expedite the process
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience or training
- 3-5 years’ experience in an office setting supporting a senior executive or professional group
- Experience working in an academic, medical, scientific research setting or technology-oriented environment is highly preferred
- Excellent reading, writing, and speaking skills required
- ability to draft reports, correspondence and other administrative documents as needed
- ability to organise meetings and carry out complex scheduling
- Proactive and detail orientated
- Forward your most up to date resume in a Microsoft Word document
- Please include your phone number and preferred email address
Hire Partnership, LLC