To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Belmont, NH 03220
- Tamika Bennett
- Phone: 908-558-7700 Ext3011
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Dockworker / Warehouse, Part-time
FedEx Freight • Belmont, NH
Posted 28 days ago
Begin your career with the FedEx Team as a Part-time Dockworker and be a part of one of the most well-known and reliable companies in the world.
As a Dockworker you will transport freight across dock area to/from trailers for loading into trailers.
* Medical, dental, vision, prescription insurance
* Personal paid time off
* 401K Retirement savings plan
* Credit association (with Internet and phone banking)
* Direct deposit
* Tuition reimbursement
* Stock purchase plan
(Some benefits require a minimum time of service for eligibility)
- High school diploma or equivalent, preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Prior experience in warehousing, freight handling and/or fork lift operations preferred
- If hostler/yard mule duties required, experience preferred
- Ability to count and perform basic math, with or without a calculator
- Basic written and verbal communication skills (documentation, communication with peers, supervisors, etc.)
- Ability to lift/carry hand freight of varying weights several times a week, to lift dock plates weighing approximately 100 pounds, and to open trailer doors requiring approximately 75 pounds of lift force, up to several times per day or more
- Ability to bend, twist, squat, pushing/pulling freight throughout shift
- Ability to follow instructions and complete required training
- Ability to work independently and/or as a team member
- Previous dock/warehouse experience preferred
Interested candidates can learn more about the position and apply online using the
Apply buttons below and to the right of this ad
As a member of the FedEx Corp. family of companies, FedEx Freight is a leading U.S. provider of next-day and second-day regional LTL freight services.
FedEx Freight is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans, committed to ensuring an environment that accepts and appreciates diversity at all levels of the company and promotes the success of all employees. We offer challenging opportunities for people looking to join an organization that recognizes and rewards the contributions of its employees.