To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mahwah, NJ 07430
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Account Executive (Commercial Insurance - Transportation)
Capacity Group • Mahwah, NJ
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Nationally recognized leader and one of the nation's fastest-growing full service insurance brokerage groups. For over 25 years, we have assembled some of the world's top rated providers of specialty insurance and financial services solutions. We support those solutions with unparalleled expertise from in-house specialists in discreet areas of insurance - from personal coverage, to corporate portfolios, hospitality to hedge funds, real estate to retirement planning.
We offer long term career growth potential, competitive salary, excellent benefits and 401k.
We are seeking a thoughtful, well-rounded Account Executive to join our Commercial Lines team. You will provide services to our Transportation related accounts. This will include assisting customers in making coverage changes and educating clients about types of coverage and insurance needs. This is a full time position located in our Mahwah, NJ Headquarters.
Manage a book of business. Ensure that all client requests are met.
Assist producers in
rounding out existing accounts along with marketing and coverage analysis.
quotes, review endorsements, policy changes, MVRs, & certificates of
Issue binders, handle
non-renewals, cancellations & any other tasks necessary to support the
Ensure accurate file and data base set up.
Obtain correct information and review loss history.
Attach documentation and communications in AMS.
Demonstrate a proactive and systematic approach to information gathering, analysis and problem solving.
- High School / GED Education required
- P&C Insurance License required
- 3-5 years Account Executive Experience
- Working knowledge of computers and relevant software applications, i.e., MS Office, Outlook, etc.
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills in addition to organizational skills.
- Must be able to work within a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and be well organized; prioritize multiple projects.
- Must possess attention to detail.
- Must demonstrate flexibility and prioritization skills. Must be punctual and reliable.
- Must be able to keep information confidential.
Please submit resume with salary requirements.
All applicants applying for job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet