To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
- Melissa Emerick
- Phone: (949) 954-7876
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
VP of Preconstruction
SR Clarke & Associates, LLC • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
One of our clients’ needs a VP of Preconstruction.
- Are a Director of Preconstruction looking to make that next move to a VP position?
- Are you a great communicator with your peers, team members, vendors and subs? Are you a leader through actions?
- Are you confident and well accomplished?
- Excellent at presentations?
- Have you “sat at the table” negotiating large projects?
- Are you a savvy Business Development Professional?
- Do you have a diverse background of projects of over $100 mil per?
- Do you have enthusiasm, energy and passion for building?
- Do you have a min 4-year degree and 10-15 years of real life experience?
- Develop preliminary budgets, value engineering, pre-construction schedules, procurement plan, prequalification of subcontractors, detailed take-offs and estimating, definition of bid package scopes, the subcontractor/supplier bidding process, evaluation of bids, presentation of detailed estimates of the work, evaluation of alternatives and comparative studies. Lead a team of estimators and additional staff
- A four-year college degree in engineering, construction management, building construction or similar is preferable and a minimum of ten years of estimating experience with a concentration in large commercial construction projects costing $100Million+
This is a company that cares about their people; value their skills, experience and listen to their ideas.
Salary and benefits are very competitive and relocation is provided to this top city. Apply today for immediate consideration.
**This job will require relocation