To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Gecko Hospitality - SOUTH TX & TENNESSEE • Nashville, TN
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Largest Recruiting Firm in the U.S.
Gecko Hospitality is in search of an Enthusiastic and Professional Restaurant Recruiter who's looking to continue to build their career with the Largest & Most Respected Hospitality Recruiting Firm in the United States! Apply Today for our office located in Nashville, TN. With over 40 office locations within the U.S., Gecko Hospitality works with over 400 of the largest Restaurant, Hotel, Resort and Casino corporations providing only the highest caliber management candidates. It is a known fact that a majority of Restaurants, Hotels, Resorts and Casinos work with recruitment firms when looking for executive and management personnel. You can expect a comprehensive training program which will help you excel in the required knowledge, compassion, intensity and integrity to begin you career with us a Restaurant Recruiter! We offer you the opportunity of a NORMAL work schedule and have nights and weekends off to spend with family and friends. For fifteen years, Gecko Hospitality has created a name for itself in this highly competitive field and is actively seeking to expand its recruiting force with a new Restaurant Recruiter for our office location in Nashville, TN don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity! Apply Today!
Title of Position: Restaurant Recruiter
Job Description: The Restaurant Recruiter must be a motivated, friendly self-starter with personal discipline and an entrepreneur attitude. The person in this position will establish recruiting needs by interviewing candidates and meeting with managers to discuss needs. The Restaurant Recruiter will attract applicants by placing job advertisements on various job boards and will determine candidate qualifications by interviewing, analyzing responses and verifying references. The Restaurant Recruiter must have knowledge of internet search engines, exemplary verbal and written communication skills with the ability to follow established protocol. This person must desire to mentor management applicants and impact lives on a daily basis.
- 100% remote job - work from home!
- Limitless Income Possibilities
- Nights & Weekends Off
- Career Growth Potential
- Excellent Opportunity to Get Out of Operations
- The Restaurant Recruiter must have 3-5 years Executive Management, Human Resource/Recruiting, Assistant General Management or General Management experience in a high volume restaurant, hotel, resort or casino
- The Restaurant Recruiter must have entrepreneurial ambition and desire to be in business for themselves
- The Restaurant Recruiter must have the highest levels of professionalism and integrity
- The Restaurant Recruiter must have self-discipline and the ability to work independently
Apply Now-Restaurant Recruiter located in Nashville, TN
If you would like to be considered for this position, send your resume [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Our clients are looking for the best General Manager Professionals with strong history of success. If you can meet the challenge and rise to the top then we can help you.
- 3-4 years of current General Manager experience
- Strong General Manager operational background and knowledge
- The General Manager should posses exceptional people skills
- The General Manager should posses problem solving skills
- Top notch General Manager with communication and writing skills
- A drive to be the best General Manager Professional
Related Terms: restaurant | restaurant jobs | restaurant job | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | general manager | sous chef | assistant manager | bar manager | FOH manager | BOH manager | assistant general manager | restaurant management | managers | restaurant management careers | manager | recruiter | recruitment | career | kitchen manager full service