To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Maintenance Technicians - Aircraft
Trans States Airlines • Denver, CO
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Trans States Airlines is looking to grow their Aircraft Maintenance Technician team in Denver, CO.
Are you looking for a career with a company that offers top-tier pay, growth and advancement opportunities, and great travel benefits? You’re in the right place. Our aircraft maintenance technicians are among the highest paid in the regional airline industry, and we pay for experience. Plus, we promote from within whenever possible, which means that our mechanics have significant opportunities to earn more and move up throughout the course of their careers.
With over 30 years of experience and profitability in the regional airline industry, Trans States Airlines is the smart choice for your next career move. We are currently hiring A&P licensed technicians with experience in general mechanics, sheet metal and avionics for open positions in Chicago (ORD), St. Louis (STL), and Denver (DEN).
Trans States Airlines operates the Embraer 145 and provides contract maintenance on the Bombardier CRJ700/900. Additionally, Trans States Airlines is the domestic launch customer for the Mitsubishi Regional Jet and is scheduled to start taking deliveries in 2018.
Pay & Benefits
We offer paid training, a complete benefits package, and great flight benefits. Salary depends upon experience and location, and mechanics are eligible for quarterly performance bonuses.
- Must possess a minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess a valid driver‘s license
- Must be a US Citizen or have the legal right to accept employment in the United States
- Must be able to provide your own tools
- Must hold an FAA Airframe and Powerplant license
- FCC License Helpful, but not required
- Successful completion of drug and alcohol screening
- Must not have any felony convictions
- Must be able to work any shift
- Must be able to read and converse fluently in English
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Legally operate company vehicles and equipment with no restrictions
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to climb stairs, ladders, and work platforms
- Able to kneel, bend, and sit