To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
500 West Jefferson Street
Louisville, KY 40202
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Buetow LeMastus & Dick PLLC • Louisville, KY
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
You can have a career and enjoy life outside the workplace at the same time!
Buetow, LeMastus & Dick (BLD) was originally started over 18 years ago with nine members of a Big Four international accounting firm. Since that time, the Firm has added some of the most talented and experienced professionals in the industry. As a result, BLD has become one of the most respected and recognized firms for dealing with complex tax, audit and accounting issues.
- Our turnover rate is considered one of the lowest in the industry. We strive to create a stimulating work environment and value all the members of our team.
- Our average professional has over 20 years of experience. We put a premium on people who think creatively and enjoy the challenges of their work.
- Our work environment is truly one of a team. We collectively use our knowledge, talent and experience to meet our clients’ needs.
- Our client base includes many of the most successful private and public companies in our area. This diverse list of clients is second to none in our marketplace.
- Plan and perform financial statement audit engagements.
- Review and analyze client internal controls.
- Mentor and supervise staff.
- Prepare and review financial statements, workpapers, audit programs, workpapers and audit programs.
- Interact with individuals at all organizational levels.
- Maintain knowledge of GAAP.
- Research technical accounting matters.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- CPA (preferred) or actively sitting for CPA exam.
- 3+ years accounting (audit emphasis) or internal audit experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in an environment with changing priorities and deadlines.
Flexible work schedule with no more than 10 nights of overnight travel required per year. Compensation package includes excellent salary, 4 weeks paid time off accrued annually, 8 paid holidays, 401(k) and health insurance benefits.