To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Account Executive - Sales and Marketing
Sun Marketing Solutions • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position: Account Executive
Sun Marketing Solutions is looking for talented and dynamic Account Executives, utilizing excellent communication and leadership skills in order to build and maintain rapport with customers. We are seeking aggressive, outgoing, confident and driven professionals.
Our Account Executives will be responsible and accountable for account management/retention management for our clients with opportunities to advance within the company.
Want to Become a Stronger Leader?
- Manage marketing and sales for client accounts
- Providing sales and marketing solutions
- Customer relationship building
- New customer acquisition
- Consult priority customers
- Client branding- marketing/sales
- Territory management
- Account updates
- Implementation of marketing and sales plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights
- Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
- Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance for the sales effort including day-to-day management of their assigned accounts
- Provide coaching and feedback for personnel to ensure they meet sales goals and achieve departmental budget
- 1-2 years experience or training in marketing and sales preferred
- 4-Year degree is required
- Experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to learn, take charge and deliver results with minimal supervision
- High energy, self motivated and passionate about working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Autonomous and goal driven
- Passion for learning; industry and business
- Enjoy a deadline-oriented environment
- Desire to move forward with your career