To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minneapolis, MN
- Mike Adams
- Phone: 561-383-3000 x2664
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Franchise Business Consultant - Minneapolis
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Reporting to the Division Vice President, the Franchise Business Consultant (FBC) is responsible for leading the Franchise stores to maximum profitability, productivity, customer satisfaction and overall sales growth.
Influence and consult multiple Franchisees to:
· Grow store sales (Royalty Stream) and achieve budgeted profitability goals
· Lead in the development and implementation of action plans to improve operational and financial results
· Facilitate training resources aimed at full implementation of “Best Practices"
· Help franchisee measure performance to established KPI’s
· Educate franchisee on all policies, procedures, and franchise agreement requirements
· Develop and maintain effective relations between the franchisee and franchisor
· Encourage and educate the franchisee on all TBC Corporation programs
· Source potential Franchise owners by identifying prospective owners within the ranks of existing Franchisee stores as well as outside sources
· Attract sales and management personnel to work in existing franchise stores who aspire to own their own store
Assess store operations and facilities for compliance with system policies and contractual requirements:
· Ensuring timely compliance of Quarterly financial statements and analyze results for areas of improvement for franchisee store owner
· Complete physical inventory quarterly in all franchise stores
· Report and review actual wholesale purchases versus the requirement under the Franchise Agreement
· Assist AR Credit/Collections department with plans to maintain on-time payment history
Provide “first level" communication between franchisee and franchisor:
· Collect and publish retail sales results
· Recognize Top Performers and highlight major achievements
· Communicate/ explain company initiatives & strategic direction
· Document store visits and communicate in writing to owners and supervisors
· Conduct no less than 4 in-store, personal franchisee meetings
· Facilitate monthly Group Franchisee meetings where positive communication is exchanged
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
5+ years of operating retail stores in the Retail Tire / Automotive service industry
Ability to travel domestically: 70%
Technical skills: Microsoft Office (Expert Level User of Excel, Word and Power Point)