To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Clanton, AL
- Apply via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Finance & Insurance Manager / F&I Manager
McKinnon Toyota/Nissan • Clanton, AL
Experience - At least 2 year(s)
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts, Insurance, Sales - Marketing
Automotive, Finance, Sales
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
McKinnon Toyota / Nissan is currently seeking a: Finance & Insurance Manager / F&I Manager
- Offering vehicle financing and insurance to customers and providing them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties and a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
- Seeking new lending institutions and maintaining good working relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs.
- Processing financing and leasing deals accurately and securing approval through financial sources to secure approval and through the proper federal, state and corporate channels.
- Understanding and complying with federal, state and local regulations that affect the new and used-vehicle and finance departments. Submit paperwork to the dealership’s Accounting Department in a timely manner.
The following qualifications are a plus:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- Two years of automotive sales experience and two years in a dealerships’ finance and insurance management position.
- Require strong communication skills in order to build relationships with customers, employees and finance and insurance vendors as they represent the dealership.
- Basic proficiency with computer skills
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield insurance
- 5 Paid holidays!
- 1 week paid vacation after 1 year
- 2 weeks paid vacation after 2 years+
Job ID: GM122p
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.