To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hamilton, OH
- Emily Yordy
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Financial Counseling & Education Manager - Non-Profit
LifeSpan, Inc. • Hamilton, OH
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
LifeSpan has a unique opportunity for a creative, self motivated individual to manage our Financial Counseling & Education program. This program is ready to expand and we are looking for someone to take it to the next level! Since 1945, LifeSpan has been strengthening families and individuals who seek to improve the quality of their lives, and this Non-Profit is looking for service driven individuals who welcome responsibility.
- Lead team to implement program philosophy and practice; delivery of high quality and ethical service for all programs supported; monitor productivity expectations; Financial Counseling and Education; Steering for Success; Student Loan Consolidation, Debt Management; Bankruptcy Counseling; Foreclosure Prevention
- Develop and maintain training, performance quality improvement and program development initiatives in alignment with agency strategic goals;
- Direct and evaluate work and activities of program staff and volunteers to assure quality services and effective use of resources;
- Increase the visibility of LifeSpan programs in the community by building and maintaining strong partnerships with community stakeholders and organizations to determine and meet current and prospective client needs;
- Monitor community needs/opportunities and make recommendations for appropriate services;
- Facilitate development and implementation of new and expansion of program in conjunction with COO
- Plan and implement program, budget; monitor expenditures; maximize contractual obligations;
Responsible for contracts, reports and grant preparation for program funding
Education and Skills:
Bachelor’s degree in related field or at least 5 years of experience with credit, budget, and/or housing counseling, financial education, and prior supervisory experience.
National Foundation of Credit Counselors (NFCC) certification preferred;
Experience in adult training, to include working with people of diverse backgrounds;
Must have excellent communication skills, verbal and written; must be highly self-motivated.
Demonstrated successes in community development and sales calls.
LifeSpan, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.