To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1 Forbes Road
Newmarket, NH 03857
- Bill Ramsdell
- Phone: 603.659.5170
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Hardware Engineering Manager
Russound • Newmarket, NH
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Hardware Engineering Manager
Russound - Newmarket, NH 03857
Hardware Engineering Manager Position Overview
Russound, Inc., an industry leader in the custom installed audio industry for over 50 years, is seeking experienced Hardware Engineering Manager with strong managerial, leadership, supervisory, and technical capabilities. Reporting to the Vice President of Engineering, this position supervises internal and external mechanical and electrical engineering resources and process for new product development and sustaining efforts in the New Hampshire facility. Products range from embedded streaming audio systems, audio amplifiers and processors, and other embedded control devices.
- Supervise a team of in-house and contract engineers and vendors as they develop embedded media systems.
- Collaborate with co-located Product Manager, Project Manager, Software Engineering Manager, DVT, Reliability, Supply Chain and Manufacturing Engineering and Test functions
- Manage all product compliance efforts and provide maintenance and proper record keeping
- Contribute and drive electrical engineering process improvements across all product line teams
- Ensure that the highest level of quality, integrity, and performance are maintained
- Estimate resources needed to perform work, define needed skill sets and training, participate in hiring and selection processes
- Coaches staff and evaluates performance
- Foster the development of Intellectual Property
- 5% foreign/domestic travel time
- 7+ years in product development of embedded products having high software and hardware content
- Strong electrical engineering expertise with design, troubleshooting and mentoring
- Strong working knowledge of major domestic and international product standards and regulations
- Has strong working knowledge of regulations, UL, CE, IEC, and Safety compliance
- Demonstrated expertise with sensors, microprocessors, analog, digital and power circuits, and PCB design, simulation, troubleshooting, and schematic capture.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills
- Skilled at developing and delivering business presentations to non-technical staff and executives
- Design of digital and analog circuitry used in embedded audio devices a plus.
Education: B.S. in Electrical Engineering
Russound is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law. Consistent with its obligations under federal law, each company that is a federal contractor or subcontractor is committed to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, disabled individuals and veterans.
Job Type: Full-time