To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
UI Web Designer
Los Angeles, CA
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
UI Web Designer
Entertainment Company located in Los Angeles seeks a Rockstar UI Web Designer for an immediate temporary role.
Creating visually stunning designs that are well branded and pixel perfect while engaging online users requires an exceptionally talented individual. UI Designers are responsible for the actual creation of art-work that is used for the execution of our products to market. It is not an understatement to say that the designs that come out of this division contribute to the overall success of our company.
The individual hired for this role will report to the Lead UI Designer. Responsibilities include working on projects from start to finish, creating and communicating concepts, developing interactive design solutions and designing user interfaces. They will work with a collaborative team of producers, developers, product leads and respective marketing/sales clients.
The candidate must have excellent communication skills, self-motivation, enthusiasm and a fine eye for detail. They must also be able to work independently, proactively gather consensus from multiple internal stakeholders and be able to change tasks quickly based on shifts in priorities or urgent deadlines. All candidates will be required to show a portfolio of their work.
- College degree preferred
- 5-10 years of industry experience preferred
- CBSi will review candidates over the rate if they're highly qualified
* Must have a solid portfolio showcasing UI web and mobile web designs.
* Must consider themselves a UI Design expert.
* Must be a team player.
* Must have extremely strong conceptual skills.
* Must have online and mobile web experience.
* Must have an understanding of common design issues, challenges and guidelines.
* Must be experienced in designing for content-heavy layouts.
* Must be comfortable giving presentations to stakeholders.
* Must have an understanding of Responsive Design.
* Must be an expert in Adobe’s Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and Illustrator).
* Knowledge of After Effects and Omni-graffle not required, but would be a plus.
* Prototyping experience a plus.
* Experience working in an Agile environment a plus.
* Entertainment experience a plus.
Pay Rate is: $50.00 per hour