To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tucson, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Dun & Bradstreet, Inc. • Tucson, AZ
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This role reports into the Customer Service Coach and/or Manager. The objective of this role is to provide timely and accurate information to customers, support the sales team efforts and grow sales revenue. The position handles both inbound and outbound calls pertaining to all types of customer service questions.
- Deliver World Class Customer Service by interacting politely and effectively throughout the entire interaction with a customer
- Provides timely and accurate information to telephone inquiries and processes transactions from agents and customers of Dun & Bradstreet
- Responsible for providing an exceptional level of service to all customers by listening empathetically to the customers, identifying and defining the customer needs and delivering service to meet these needs
- Grows direct and indirect revenue by identifying sales leads and up selling and cross selling of appropriate products and services
- Responsible for inbound calls, outbound calls and emails pertaining to Customer Service inquires
- Greets customers in a courteous, friendly and professional manner; actively listens to caller to identify needs and address concerns
- Initiates resolution of customer contact, processes transactions within scope or notifies corporate office or other personnel as required. Documents all customer inquiries
- Promotes Dun & Bradstreet distribution channels by identifying and communicating sales leads
- Develops and promotes partnership with sales management personnel
- Stays current on products, services, promotions, procedures and technology
- Identifies process improvement opportunities
- Provides accurate, timely, complete and consistent global customer support involving telephone inquiries, email requests and Web-based inquiries from customers of Dun & Bradstreet, including customers, sales representatives, internal D&B operations and 3rd Party customers.
- Responsible for working in a team environment to provide an exceptional level of service to all customers by listening empathetically to the customer, identifying and defining the customer needs and delivering service to meet those needs.
- Provide subject matter expertise on vendor operations, including timely and accurate information in response to operational responsibilities including reporting and process execution to meet service level agreements.
- Effectively manage irate contacts and successfully deliver resolutions that product high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Resolve escalated issues by determining resolutions and successfully delivering high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Performs other duties and/or activities as assigned.