To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
SR Clarke & Associates, LLC • San Francisco, CA
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Various locations in California
We are looking for energetic, highly qualified and dedicated Construction Superintendents.
If you are driven to take active ownership in your projects, take pride in your work and thrive in a technically challenging and hands-on environment then you should consider applying. Ideal candidates will demonstrate excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills and have a commitment to establish a positive and effective working relationship with all the members of the project team.
Minimum 4-6 years’ experience managing all aspects of multi-million-dollar projects, preferably in California.
We are looking for candidates who have a proven track record that they can efficiently construct, organize, control and direct quality construction projects. Persons must be able to meet schedules and budgets for each project.
- Must be knowledgeable of construction documents (plans, specifications and contractual agreements) to fully understand the scope of work and project objectives
- Maintain a safe work environment, OSHA training preferred
- Professional, detail oriented and organized
- Clear and concise communication skills, verbal & written
- Public Schools – DSA involvement
- Medical Facilities – OSHPD experience
- Large Ground-up Multifamily