To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hicksville, NY
- Jordan Alexander
- Phone: 336.434.8101
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Territory Sales Rep
Häfele America Co. • Hicksville, NY
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The purpose of the TSR is to travel within the defined territory promoting Hafele hardware (cabinet and architectural) to manufacturers, designers, engineers and architects. The focus is on sales and support to existing customers and specifiers, and development of customers and specifiers determined to have good potential.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and maintain a detailed sales and support plan for the territory.
- Travel daily within the territory to visit customers, potential customers and specifiers.
- Maintain consistent contact with customers to maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Develop a daily agenda of customer visits to demonstrate current and speculative products and assist in customer hardware decisions including new product development. Determine the customer’s needs.
- Provide accurate reports on daily activities to Sales Management at regular intervals.
- Prepare price quotations and write orders subject to approval by Hafele Management.
- Maintain detailed files on previous, current and future customer product presentations and associated meetings
- Travel to trade shows within and outside of the territory. This may include nights and weekends.
- Participate in required training (product, computer, sales etc) within and outside of the territory.
- Keep company informed on competitive products, promotional matter, sales techniques, pricing, warranty and marketing policies.
- Complete product and market research reports as directed by sales and Marketing Management.
- Communicate as needed with Customer Service, Sales Management, Marketing Management and other internal personnel via phone, fax and e-mail regarding customer activities on a regular basis.
- Maintain a home office to conduct business exclusively for Hafele America Co.
The ideal candidate should be able to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or experience
Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university and 1 to 2 years of related sales experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.