To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
890 East Patriot Boulevard
Reno, NV 89511
- Bryce Warner
- Phone: (775) 853-5433
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Business Partner
Applied Staffing • Reno, NV
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Human Resource Business Partner
The Applied Companies (TAC) is looking for a super cool Human Resources Business Partner with proven human resources, client communication, and benefits administration experience.
Can you adapt to our thriving culture and bring an innovative, confident level of decision making, communication, and proactive support across a broad client scope? If you answered yes, please read on.
This role provides crucial human resources support and benefit administration to TAC’s clients in the HR / Benefits (PEO) division.
- Are passionate about human resources and are eager to learn more
- Have high attention to detail and are comfortable working with complex company/client data
- Have the ability to multitask and handle multiple clients and projects… it’s never boring here
- Have the ability to work effectively with diverse groups of individuals
- Have strong Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills. You are familiar with and can adapt to various human resources information systems
- Have a commitment to professionalism and high standards
- Understand confidentiality and honor its importance
- Put people first. At TAC, we value relationships above all else
- Provide day-to-day HR / Benefit guidance to clients
- Advise clients on employee relations issues, disciplinary action, and investigations
- Answer health benefit and 401K questions. Manage the health benefit administration process from enrollment to termination
- Research and compile policies for creation of client employee handbooks
- Manage the workers’ compensation process for all injured employees
- Compile information for creating job descriptions and wage surveys
- Participate in unemployment hearings on clients’ behalf
- Conduct workplace harassment and supervisory trainings
- Keep up to date on human resource issues and laws nationwide through continuing education and community involvement
- Conduct new client/new employee onboarding
- Proactively maintain relationship with clients through onsite visits, correspondence, and overall accessibility
- Full-time, Exempt
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of HR Generalist experience
- PHR, PHR-CA, SPHR, or SPHR-CA
If you are the rock star candidate we are looking for, we want to hear from you.