To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6211 East Black Horse Pike
Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
MATT BLATT KIA • Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
6211 Black Horse Pike, Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234
AUTOMOTIVE SALES SPECIALISTS
$100K+ Earning Potential!
5-day Scheduled Work Week!
Sales Experience in any Industry is accepted!
We will Train you!
Apply Online & Attach Your Resume Today!
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
MATT BLATT KIA in EGG HARBOR TOWNSHIP is seeking motivated Sales Specialists. We need people who enjoy solving customer transportation needs with an excellent product! If you have excellent communication skills, like people, and want a position that will allow you to earn an excellent income, this is the place for you! If you have Sales experience in any field, be it Automotive, Service, Electronics, Real Estate, Furniture or even Retail Sales, we want you! The environment is upbeat, busy and fun, with a management team there to support you in meeting your goals!
Job Benefits: We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- $100K+ Earning Potential!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits
- 401K Plan
- 5-day scheduled work week
- Excellent training programs!
- Opportunities for career advancement!
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation your First Year!
Sales Specialist - Requirements:
- Proven Sales performance record in any industry. Auto Sales experience is a plus, but not required – We will train!
- Strong Communication skills, written and oral
- Computer navigation skills
- Must have excellent customer service skills and pay good attention
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Valid in-state driver’s license and automobile insurance
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass
pre-employment testing to include background checks,
MVR, and drug screen.