To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Westfield, NJ 07090
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Outside Health Care Sales Representative
BrightStar Care of Westfield, NJ • Westfield, NJ
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Looking for a way to get into the ever-growing healthcare field as a Sales Representative? Come work for BrightStar Care, where our focus is enriching lives and creating opportunities for our employees and clients.
Join BrightStar Care of Westfield and Summit, an industry leader in the exciting and rapidly growing home care and medical staffing field. The Sales Representative is responsible for developing an existing territory in an effort to increase sales. A strong presence is needed in the community to actively promote the high standards that the BrightStar Care brand represents.
BrightStar Care is looking for a high-energy and self-driven individual who shares values such as serving with a passion and doing the right thing. This full-time position offers a rewarding career in a growth industry that serves others and improves the lives of those in our community.
Outside Health Care Sales Representative - Benefits
- Base salary of $45K plus commissions
- $65K total target compensation potential in first year
- Mileage and T&E expense reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off
- National and local dynamic sales training programs
- Professional sales management
- Opportunity for an expanded role with higher compensation as the company grows
Outside Health Care Sales Representative - Responsibilities
- Call on health care facilities, physicians, clinics and eldercare facilities in order to generate sales for both HealthCare Staffing and Private Duty
- Meet or exceed established sales targets
- Develop Marketing Plan for new or existing territory
- Join and attend area networking and chamber groups
- Seek, develop and participate in community marketing opportunities
- Establish working rapport with health care professionals in the territory
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business management or communications, preferred
- 1 to 3 years outside sales experience
- Proven ability to generate leads and monitor referrals, to manage a sales territory, maintaining and building relationships with new and existing contacts
- Experience with public speaking (in addition to presentation skills); Strong at persuasive and educational writing and speaking
- Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and problem solving
- Present well to clients and peers
- Demonstrate working knowledge of health care in home and institutional setting
- Comfortable with closing/asking for business
- Exhibit outstanding organizational skills and a service attitude towards the community
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Ability to handle confidential information and sign confidentiality agreement
- Requires valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and insurance.