To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Broomfield, CO
- Angela Potter
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources (Hr) Coordinator
Intellisource • Broomfield, CO
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
IntelliSource is hiring a Human Resource Coordinator for our industrial equipment business partner’s new corporate office. The Human Resource Coordinator will be responsible for administration associated with staffing and personnel file management for the Human Resources Department. This includes coordinating new employee orientation; maintaining HR databases; performance review preparation; project plan creation and maintenance; HR event coordination.
Human Resource Coordinator Required Qualifications:
- Coordinates and delivers new employee orientation
- Ensures all new hire paperwork and packets are provided to new hires and completed in a timely manner
- Administers health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes and terminations. Processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record-keeping and proper deductions.
- Completes forms I-9, verifies I-9 documentation. Submits online investigation requests and assists with background checks
- Ensures new hires are welcomed by coordinating the completion and distribution of the new hire announcements and making sure their work area is prepared upon arrival
- Makes photocopies; mails, scans and emails documents; and performs other clerical and administration duties
- Conducts reference checks
- Coordinates drug testing and background checks for new hires and communicates results to appropriate colleagues
- Ensure files are cycled in/out based on HR Record Retention Policies
- Maintains all employee changes and maintenance in SAP and ADP
- Performs back up duties for receptionist and payroll
- Develops and coordinates the implementation employee events
Human Resource Coordinator Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years previous Administration experience required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to enter orders accurately with minimal errors
- Ability to handle difficult situations and determine appropriate resolution
- Ability to pay close attention to details
- Ability to perform with superior service, reflecting a positive company image while sustaining a positive attitude with those you interact with; always going above and beyond to help others out, regardless of their position or department.
- Ability to adhere to the highest standards of quality while continually performing at the highest possible level.