To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
- Greg Maldonado
- Phone: 214-842-6966
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable Specialist
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
1.Been in business 50+ years- stability
2. Good Benefits
3. Good Work life balance AP roles
Compiles and maintains accounts payable records by performing the following duties.
Responsibilities include the following; other duties may be assigned.
- Audits all invoices for proper approval and coding prior to payment; in a timely manner.
- Prepares invoice deductions, as necessary.
- Analyzes Expense Reimbursement requests for accuracy and to confirm the request is in compliance with the Travel Policy.
- Answers all vendor inquiries.
- Analyzes vendor accounts and negotiates extended terms with vendors should there be a delay in payment.
- Prepares accounts payable checks.
- Prepares payable reports that are submitted to accounting.
- Prepares analysis of accounts, as required.
- Responsible for monthly closing of assigned responsibilities and meets required deadlines.
- Assists with other team members, departments and special projects as necessary.
- 2 to 5 years related AP experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Full Cycle AP
- Able to work in a deadline driven environment
- Good communication skills
- Good accurate data entry