To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lawrenceville, GA
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Sales, Earn up to $70K Plus, Sales Exp. in any Industry Welcome
NASH CHEVROLET • Lawrenceville, GA
Posted 16 days ago
630 Scenic Hwy., Lawrenceville, GA 30046
AUTOMOTIVE SALES ASSOCIATES
Income Potential: Up to $70K +!
Earn Incentive Bonuses
Automotive Sales Experience is Preferred
Apply Online & Attach Your Resume Today!
NASH CHEVROLET is adding to our team of High Energy Sales Associates in our New & Used Car Divisions! If you have a good track record of being outgoing, friendly and interested in helping others out, we want you! Automotive sales is quite a lucrative field because the effort that you put in, is the financial reward you will receive! Automotive sales experience is preferred. Maximize your sales and closing skills at Nash Chevrolet.
Apply Online Today!
Welcome to Lawrenceville, Georgia, and Gwinnett County - an experience just north of Atlanta, where you will find a destination set in the history and heritage of Gwinnett's oldest city. We are a Chevrolet dealer that has been owned and operated by the same family since 1955.
Sales Associate - Job Responsibilities:
- Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discuss vehicle options
- Commit to becoming an expert and gain in-depth knowledge of Chevy vehicles and technology
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate industry leading features
- Complete quotes and explain financing options
- Follow up with prospective customers and return email / voicemail
- Support on-line customers by setting appointments
- Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate leads
Sales Associate - Requirements:
- Prior automotive sales experience is preferred
- Prior experience working with customers and providing an
exceptional experience; great customer service skills
- Strong desire to succeed
- Steady work history and the commitment to starting a new career
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships
(i.e., a ‘people person’)
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong
negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
- Valid U.S. Driver's license
- Income Potential Up to $70K +!
- Incentive bonuses!
- Health and Dental Benefits
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Busy, growing dealership!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR,
and drug screen.