To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hillsboro, OR
- Ian Jackson
- Phone: 1-800-825-5452
- Phone:: 864-349-2007
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
HKA Enterprises • Hillsboro, OR
Posted 18 days ago
Contract to Hire
Travel - None
Experience - At least 6 year(s)
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Competative wages offered
Industrial, Architecture - Building, Other Great Industries
Design, Engineering, Other
Relocation - No
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- The Structural Engineer performs a variety of engineering work in the initial planning and design phase of equipment, systems, or processes.
- Specifications are prepared, and necessary subcontracts and requisitions are defined.
- Under general supervision, the engineer competently performs all conventional aspects of design engineering and analysis.
- Plans and conducts work requiring judgment in the independent evaluation, selection, and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria.
- May provide some technical guidance to designers/drafters and less experienced engineers.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- BS Civil Engineering with Structural Emphasis required.
- MS Structural Engineering preferred.
- Registered Professional Engineer required.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in structural analysis and design using STAAD.Pro, RAM or other FEM software.
- Familiarity with Revit Structure or SmartPlant is a plus.
- Must have experience generating calculations for structural steel and reinforced concrete, preferably for industrial projects.
- Experience leading designers and drafting to convert design to construction drawings.
- Understanding of structural design provisions in the codes is important.
Job ID: 158942
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.