To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Medford, MA
- Felecia Hoffman-Crum
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
ASP.NET Web Developer
Rita Technology Services • Medford, MA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Would you like to own your own project, be responsible for your technology and project decisions, and be an indispensable member not just of the development team but of the whole company?
Would you like to work in a flexible, highly autonomous and collaborative environment?
Would you like to help architect our client's new software infrastructure and shape future technology decisions?
If you answered yes to the above questions then you owe it to yourself to check the following career opportunity out!
Rita Technology Services, a leading IT Search & Consulting firm has an immediate need for a Web Developer with ASP.NET experience. This is a full-time (direct hire) position with a growing company in Medford, MA.
Local candidates are preferred, there is no relocation assistance offered. The office is a 5 minute walk from Orange Line T-stop at Wellington Circle.
The company offers competitive salary with full benefits, including health and dental coverage, disability insurance, paid vacation, sick days, and holidays, 401k etc.
In this role you will craft solutions to address complex work flows and develop custom tooling for coworkers that enables them to be more productive, creative, and happy. And be thanked for the improvements you make in their lives on a daily basis!
Our clients technical specialization and customer-centered attitude has earned them the trust of many of the world's best technology, biomedical, and pharmaceutical companies.
The ideal candidate has 3-8 years of web development experience including understanding user requirements, designing, developing, testing and successfully delivering to production. They understand databases, web frameworks and software best practices, and they are comfortable using and learning about open source tools as well as Microsoft technologies.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 3-8 years of web development experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of recent full stack web development experience in ASP.NET framework using C#.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Entity Framework, Web Services, and JSON.
- Strong Object-Oriented Design (OOD) and development experience.
- Database development experience, preferably MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Familiar with Agile development processes.
- Python or Ruby on Rails (ROR) experience is a plus
- Experience deploying and maintaining production applications using Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Azure preferred
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
The company will only employ candidates who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this position. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future are not eligible for hire.