To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Metairie, Kenner, LA
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Customer Service Associate & Management Trainee
Gold Coast Marketing Group • Metairie, Kenner, LA
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
GCMG is one of the leading marketing firms providing exceptional service to large corporations in New Orleans by building brand equity through the creation and execution of promotional advertising campaigns that create buzz and increased profitability among their target demographic.
We are currently looking for entry level and experienced Customer Service Reps, Retail Reps and Management Trainees to join our growing team!
Experience is not mandatory as our firm will provide full paid training.
As a Management Trainee, you will be collaborating with our Advertising Account Manager and promotional sales team to increase the availability and awareness of our clients' products through strategically designed local campaigns and initiatives.
• Development and coordination of marketing and promotional strategies
• Promote consumer excitement and brand connections through consumer interaction and product/service demonstrations and explanations
• Build product & brand knowledge of each featured brand/product/service being promoted at each event. Educate new employees of product/service benefits, costing, details, etc.
• Basic sales
• Maintain relationships with retail partners, marketing/advertising clients and stakeholders
• Excellent customer service skills; experience in direct customer service and sales is a plus
• Strong organizational skills and time management skills
• Ability to work independently as well as within the team
• Ability to represent a professional, positive, and enthusiastic demeanor to customers and fellow team members
What What We Offer You:
• Competitive pay with a guaranteed hourly rate
• Bonuses and incentives
• A fun work environment
• Unlimited growth potential
• Fully paid one on one training
After a completion of training and demonstrated ability to take a leadership role in our advertising and public relations, this position will be considered for growth opportunities within six/eight months! Rapid growth and success are qualities that have set us apart with the Fortune 500 companies we represent. With performance-based promotional opportunities, you have the flexibility to chart your own professional course.
If our company sounds like the right fit for you, submit your resume today for review. We recommend having personal transportation.
THIS COMPANY DOES NOT PARTICIPATE IN:
DOOR TO DOOR / TELEMARKETING / COLD CALLING / BUSINESS TO BUSINESS
MUST LIVE WITHIN A 50 MILE RADIUS OF OFFICE AND HAVE ACCESS TO RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION