To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Paramus, NJ 07652
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Auto Sales Closer (Ford Automotive Sales Representative)
All American Ford of Paramus • Paramus, NJ
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AUTOMOTIVE FLOOR MANAGER/SALES CLOSER
HEALTH / DENTAL / VISION INSURANCE - 401k
Ford auto sales are increasing – and now is the perfect time to consider a career with
All American Ford of Paramus!
Apply to be a member of our automotive sales representative team today!
- Floor Managers oversee a team of 4-6 and are responsible for daily team training sessions.
- Set and assist in setting daily appointments for their team.
- Make sure team maintains a monthly CSI score above region average.
- Floor Managers must become Ford certified and gain in-depth knowledge of Ford vehicles and technology.
- Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options.
- Complete quotes and explain financing options.
- Follow up with prospective customers and return email / voicemail.
- Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate leads
If you are an experienced floor manager/closer in automotive sales, we look forward to talking with you.
The ideal Floor Manager/ Sales Closer candidate must have a strong desire to succeed.
- Must have at least 2 years of automotive sales experience as a floor manager/closer.
- Steady work history with references
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Valid U.S. Driver's license with clean driving record
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check, DMV screen, and drug screen
About Our Dealership:
At All American Ford of Paramus we are committed to providing an exceptional consumer experience and we know that starts with our most valuable resource – our employees. If you want to work in an environment where customer service is our passion and you have unlimited earning potential, a career as an automotive sales representative may be for you!
All American Ford of Paramus Commitment To You:
- Full Benefits Package
- Bonus structured pay plan
- Paid Training!
- Paid Vacation!
- We are a large volume dealership - plenty of customers to talk to!
- High Customer Satisfaction For Both Sales & Service!
- A Professional And Respectful Work Environment
- Top Training and Selling Processes To Properly Assist Today’s Customers
Join our winning automotive sales representative team! Apply Now!