To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2518 North Broadway Avenue
Rochester, MN 55906
- Brad Trahan
- Phone: 507-280-2636
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Project Manager in Information Technology
Express Employment Professionals • Rochester, MN
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PROJECT MANAGER in Information Technology - SE Minnesota (Direct Hire)
The Project Manager is responsible for managing projects relating to our clients banking information technology systems, implementing new products and services, and working on project teams to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- This candidate will be responsible for assisting with our client's (financial industry), hardware and software systems to ensure they run effectively, and assisting in the identification, vetting, and implementation of new information technologies for our client.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty well and be flexible to take on additional tasks and duties in a team-oriented environment.
- The successful candidate will have an interest and ability to work with a variety of computer systems, including servers, desktop computers, networks and computer software.
- Salary range is $50,000 - $60,000 (pending ones’ experience) and this opportunity also brings tremendous medical benefits, profit sharing, 401(k) and vacation benefits.
- Please contact Brad Trahan, Professional Search Recruiter, Express Employment Professionals at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Information Technology Systems Specialist - SE Minnesota (Direct Hire)
Hardware technology - servers, desktop computers, networks, or IBM iSeries .
Computer Software - Experience working with various programs.
The successful candidate will have project management experience, strong communication skills, an aptitude for understanding and navigating computer systems, and experience creating efficient and effective business operations.
Strong organizational skills and follow-through,
Ability to create thorough operational documentation,
Thoroughness and persistence in resolving issues, and
Timely, professional, and accurate internal and external customer service skills.
College degree or diploma related to information technology (preferred).
This candidate will work out of two locations in SE Minnesota as well as possible remote opportunities from home.
The typical work schedule will be 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
Occasional night and weekend work (as needed for system updates, etc.) will also be required.