To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
ENTERPRISE SOFTWARE SALES EXECUTIVE, $150K SALARY PLUS COMMISSION, NO RELOCATION REQUIRED
Express Employment Professionals • Atlanta, GA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
129 Mount Auburn Street, Cambridge, MA 02138
Enterprise Software Sales Executive
Base Salary - $150K + Commission**
Minimum of 5 Years’ Experience Required
Can live Anywhere!
Express Employment Professionals in Cambridge is currently seeking an Enterprise Software Sales Executive who can live anywhere. This is a newly-created sales position for a very fast-growing IT firm in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry. Their current client list consists of very recognizable names to American households.
Our client is a fast-growing IT firm currently with 50 employees, located just north of Boston. However, the Enterprise Software Sales Executive can live anywhere. Their client list has A+ name recognition. You would be reporting to the Director of Sales and interacting with all levels of Senior Management.
Sales Executive - Job Responsibilities:
- Develop new business opportunities in the consumer packaged goods (CPG) marketplace
- Manage all steps in the sales process to meet annual quota
- Interact directly with prospects and clients to determine prospects’/clients’ needs at each level
- Deliver on-line and on-site presentations
- Negotiate contracts to close the business
- Develop, share and maintain an in-depth knowledge of key customers.
- Communicate with Sales Engineers
- Participate in industry trade shows to engage with prospects and industry key players
Sales Executive - Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years’ proven success selling software to CPG enterprise accounts. Direct overlap would include ERP, Finance/AR/AP, Trade Mgmt/Pricing Mgmt, Pricing Optimization and /or Supply Chain Mgmt.
- You must be fully engaged in the full sales cycle including ownership of RFI/RFP responses
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must have hunter mentality and be a team player.
- This position will involve 30% travel
Job Benefits: Express Employment Professionals offers an excellent benefits package – we value our employees!
- **Base salary is $150K + Uncapped Commissions - the uncapped bonus is determined on achievement of quota. At 100% of quota, bonus plan payout is $150K, paid quarterly.
- Can live anywhere
- Medical Benefits
- 401K - Corporate Matching Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express provides a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer