To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pleasant Prairie, WI
- Phone: 262-248-3055
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Supply Chain Manager
CPS, Inc. • Pleasant Prairie, WI
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Leading food/beverage manufacturing company, is seeking a Supply Chain Manager to lead the entire Supply Chain Department. This person will ensure effective team development of supply chain functions and serve as a key member of the supply chain network.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute the supply plan to include schedule review and management, material acquisition and tracking, warehouse administration, provide effective rate templates, shuttle transportation execution & truck loading, where applicable.
- Manage the “actual production" to “planned production” discrepancy resolution process to maximize effectiveness.
- Optimize scheduling with operations.
- Manage consistency of data between systems (WMS, SAP) and analyze and resolve inventory discrepancies.
- Owns volume budget capacity plan and interfaces with corporate office to insure plant volumes are correctly reflected in various computer systems.
- Management of storage guidelines (cooler/freezer/ambient). Interface with Quality on finished goods and raw materials.
- Serve as key member of the plant leadership team in developing the plant’s strategic direction, establishing priorities and allocating resources.
- Work effectively with plant functional managers to develop and maintain a positive employee relations environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in operations, business or related field.
- 5 – 7 years of managerial experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Requires extensive knowledge of the operations, planning and distribution to direct and resolve problems in the supply chain process.
- High-level management and business skills, extensive financial knowledge base and HR policies and procedures are required.