To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2525 Owen Road
Fenton, MI 48430
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Internet Product Specialist (Ford Automotive Sales)
Lasco Ford • Fenton, MI
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Online Auto Sales are increasing – we are looking to increase our Internet Sales Department to keep up with customer demand at Lasco Ford!
- Internet Product Specialists follow up with customers indicating purchasing interest through our website
- Internet Product Specialists follow up with prospective customers and return email/voicemail
- Internet Product Specialists support on-line customers by setting appointments
- Internet Product Specialists spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
- Internet Product Specialists commit to becoming an auto sales expert and gain in-depth knowledge of Ford vehicles and technology
The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed. Our Internet Product Specialists come from a variety of backgrounds and industries. You don’t have to have auto sales experience to be successful, but you should have experience providing exceptional customer service.
- Prior experience working with customers and providing an exceptional experience
- Sales including inside sales, outside sales, or retail sales is a plus
- Must be tech and internet savvy
- Process-oriented with good organizational and computer skills
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen
Lasco Ford's Commitment To You:
- Weekly Salary PLUS generous bonus incentive plan.
- Full Benefits – medical – dental – vision – life and short term disability
- Lots of room for speedy advancement within our organization
- Plenty of customers! The only thing holding us back is not enough employees to keep up!
- High Customer Satisfaction For Both Sales & Service!
- A Professional And Respectful Work Environment
- Top Training and Selling Processes To Properly Assist Today’s Customers
- 1000 new and used vehicles for sale
- Family owned and operated for 35 years
- Longest lasting Ford store in the county!
- One of the top 100 dealerships within in the Nation
- #1 certified pre-owned Ford store in Michigan
- #2 largest used car dealer in all of Michigan
- VERY affordable employee benefits program
- Paid vacation option
- Closed on Sundays
- We are involved in our community - we work with senior centers, schools, the chamber of commerce, and more to make sure we give back!
- 2nd generation, hands-on management!
If you are looking for that career change, working at Lasco Ford as an Internet Product Specialist is a great first step with all training provided and room to advance into Sales