To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ronkonkoma, NY
- Drew Buffardi
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Aircraft Enrollment Analyst
CAMP Systems International • Ronkonkoma, NY
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CAMP is the leading independent provider of aviation management products and services with a proven track record for 40 years. CAMP is committed to providing the highest quality products and services to the business aviation community around the globe. The Enrollment Analyst is primarily in charge of making sure new Aircrafts are entered into the CAMP system properly. Along with enrolling new aircrafts, there will be customer assistance, and teaching involved.
- Monitor and maintain the inspection/maintenance schedule for fleet of assigned aircraft ensuring adherence to FAA regulations, as well as manufacturer recommendations.
- Ensure that customers’ data is updated promptly and accurately.
- Address telephone calls from customers regarding maintenance program.
- Ensure that customers’ have full knowledge of the web-based applications, its efficiencies and functionality.
- Review applicability of an incorporate AD notes and Service Bulletins as they apply to assigned aircraft.
- Process inspection program revisions.
- Enroll new aircraft onto application using customer furnished logbooks.
- Bachelor’s degree or two (2) to five (5) years related experience or equivalent combination.
- A & P license or equivalent and prior customer service experience a plus.
- Must possess excellent communications skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Must possess excellent computer skills (i.e. Word, Excel).