To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1200 East Avis Drive
Madison Heights, MI 48071
- Phone:: 248-307-2917
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Driver - Part-Time
Specmo EnterpriSes • Madison Heights, MI
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our Route Driver is the face of our business! You will drive a Specmo-owned vehicle within a specified local geographic area with daily pick up and delivery service and, provide a personalized customer service contact.
Some of your daily responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance and completion of all forms and paperwork required to complete assigned tasks. Also, maintains files of completed paperwork for tracking and record keeping purposes.
- Serves as a “field” Customer Service Representative and is responsible for relaying customer problems and requests-for-information to the Customer Service Manager.
- Is responsible for the regular maintenance of his / her assigned vehicle with regard to scheduled service and routine inspections which includes checking fluid levels, tires and cleaning of the exterior and interior of the vehicle.
- Is responsible for promptly reporting traffic incidents/accidents, traffic citations and citations received for vehicle safety or mechanical equipment.
- Maintains current vehicle registration and insurance certificates in assigned vehicle and promptly reports the absence of these documents in any company vehicle to the Customer Service Manager.
- Promptly reports any new physical damage to company vehicles to the Customer Service Manager.
- Promptly advises the Customer Service Manager of mechanical defects or malfunctions in any company vehicle and arranges and effects transportation of such vehicles to and from the appropriate repair/service facility at the request of management.
- Is responsible for maintaining an adequate supply of required forms and equipment necessary for job performance and advises management when supplies run low.
Hours - Must be available to work Monday through Friday 8:00 am -12:00 Noon.
We offer the following benefit package to our part-time employees:
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Weekly Pay
- Company Apparel Program Allowance
- Employee Assistance Program
- GM Supplier Discount
- GREAT CO-WORKERS!!
If you meet the above qualifications we want to hear from you! Interested applicants can email their resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or fax to 248-307-2917 for immediate consideration.
¨ High school diploma or GED preferred.
¨ Excellent driving record.
¨ Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position.
¨ Excellent appearance, outgoing personality, customer service skills and follow-up abilities and ability to build ongoing relationships with our customers.