To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
IP Docketing Specialist
Cantor Colburn • Atlanta, GA
Posted 5 days ago
Experience - At least 5 year(s)
Legal Admin, Legal
Relocation - No
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Cantor Colburn LLP, one of the largest full-service intellectual property law firms in the country, is currently seeking an Intellectual Property Docketing Specialist to work in our Atlanta, GA office.
This full-time position in the Docketing Department will provide support to attorneys and clients in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Accessing domestic and foreign databases for retrieval of specific documents or information
- Keeping database records current by processing due dates and information based on communications received from the USPTO or Foreign Associates using appropriate country laws
- Forwarding communications received from the USPTO or Foreign Associates to responsible parties within the firm
- Keeping database records current by processing internal communications for items filed with the USPTO or sent to Foreign Associates for filing in respective foreign countries
- Processing incoming and outgoing domestic and foreign file transfers
- Managing public mailboxes
- Preparing reports and other duties as assigned
- At least five years of Intellectual Property and strong database experience (InProtech, or Memotech experience a plus)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid time management skills
- Ability to maintain accuracy under pressure
- Strong computer skills especially in Microsoft Word; Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work both on your own and in a team driven environment
Cantor Colburn LLP employees appreciate the flexibility that we offer them. Full-time employees receive market competitive salaries, life insurance and short term disability, as well as subsidized health and dental insurance plans. Additional benefits include voluntary life insurance, retirement savings plan, and parking subsidies.
Cantor Colburn is nationally ranked in litigation, patents, and trademarks. Cantor Colburn’s clients are among the leading companies around the world, including Fortune 100 companies, privately-held companies, select high tech startups, and university technology transfer offices.
Cantor Colburn LLP is an Equal Opportunity - Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, or protected veteran status.
Email resumes to
no phone calls will be accepted.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.