To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Technical Support Center Assistant Manager
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Federal-Mogul Motorparts is hiring a Technical Support Center Assistant Manager in Dallas, TX.
The Technical Support Center Assistant Manager will help provide daily leadership for employees that enables Federal-Mogul to be the dominant parts supplier in the market.
If you have experience in an automotive parts department or technical role, we want you to APPLY NOW!
Federal-Mogul Corporation offers:
- Competitive Salary Package! Base salary with bonus incentives
- Comprehensive Training
- Proven Career Path – Advancement Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Days
- 401K plan with company match
- Continuing Education Assistance- Tuition Reimbursement
- Stable Company!
- Helping outside sales in identifying, growing, developing, and maintaining wholesale accounts
- Building, guiding and developing an engaged team to deliver world class levels of customer care and business results
- Safety Focus and Team Preparations
- Facility maintenance and management
- Facility preparation to support training and customer events
- Order processing, fulfillment and invoice
- High School Diploma / GED required; advanced degree or technical program preferred
- 2 years of customer, sales or training experience
- ASE Certifications preferred
- Hands-on experience as a technician preferred
- Must have an outgoing and energetic personality
- Previous experience managing people and operations preferred
- Previous knowledge of inventory controls preferred
- Bilingual skills (English-Spanish) preferred
- Personal drive, self-motivation and initiative to accomplish business goals
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Must be capable of lifting and moving parts up to 70 lbs. & repeatedly bend/stoop/kneel when necessary
- Must be willing to work occasional evenings and Saturday mornings
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to submit and pass a background check, drug test