To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bethesda, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Center Supervisor - Internet Banking (evening hours)
Presidential Bank, FSB • Bethesda, MD
Posted 10 days ago
Degree - 2 Year Degree
Competitive salary based on experience
Other Great Industries
Customer Service, Banking, Other
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Customer Service Center (CSC) Supervisor- Presidential is located in Bethesda, Maryland and has branches throughout the metro DC area. Presidential became the first bank in the United States to open bank accounts over the Internet and was one of the earliest banks to offer real time PC banking services, such as balance look-up, month-to-date account statements and transfers between accounts, over the Internet. We are currently seeking a full-time Internet Banking Customer Service Center Supervisor in Bethesda, Maryland.
Monday – Fridays, 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm (additional hours as needed), No weekends.
- Provide outstanding customer service for all types of customer telephones inquiries. Handle difficult customers, troubleshoot complex problems
- Manage resources, workflow, workload and personnel
- Act as primary contact for potential, new and existing customers and provide all types of deposit and online services
- Process Improvement
- Cross-sell a full range of financial products and services
- Perform administrative duties, including system data entry and information retrieval, as needed to support customer service duties, ensuring compliance with Federal and State regulatory statutes, as well as internal policies and procedures
- Opening and servicing new accounts received via mail or online applications
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Monday – Fridays, 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm (additional hours as needed), No weekends
- 401(k) and pension contributions
- Paid parking (or metro assistance)
- Lunch benefit
- Medical/Dental Benefits
- Some College- college graduate preferred
- Understanding of web applications
- Basic computer knowledge
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and strong communications skills
- Customer service experience required
- Banking experience required
Presidential Bank, FSB is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits. **EOE and E-verify employer. Pre-Employment Background/Credit Checks required**
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.