To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Evansville, IN
- Jim Bernier
- Phone: 401-641-5487
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Electrical Designer or Drafter
Black-Peak Technology, Inc. • Evansville, IN
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our Client is seeking an Electrical Designer or Drafter for a Direct Hire or Temp to hire position in the Evansville, IN area. Details follow. If you are qualified and interested, please forward a Word copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with Subject code: EDO-IN
ELECTRICAL DESIGNER or DRAFTER
Job ID: EDO-IN
Position Type: Direct Hire or Temp to hire
Location: Evansville, IN area
Compensation: $55k up to $79k annually
We are looking for an Electrical Designer or Drafter with experience in AutoCAD or AutoCAD Electrical. As a Designer, a qualified candidate should be able to create design packages including beakers, electrical panel design for controls.
- Individual must have extensive understanding of all engineering discipline drawings and electrical discipline wiring diagrams, control logic diagrams, system descriptions, system calculations, 1-line and 3-line drawings, schematics, and be able to size equipment and perform cable sizing calculations
- Applies standard engineering tasks and exhibits a working knowledge of applicable codes
- Capable of independently evaluating the selection and/or modification of standard techniques, procedures, criteria and systems to efficiently meet project goals
- Assists in planning, scheduling and coordinating detailed phases of engineering work
- Participates in conferences with the client to establish project objectives and resolve design problems
- Properly interprets and applies codes & standards and customer design requirements, for the preparation of electrical design documents, specifications, material requisitions and system descriptions related to design tasks
- Must have Electrical Design or Drafting experience with AutoCAD or AutoCAD Electrical
- Experienced with design or drafting for breakers, electrical panel design
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal
- Extensive knowledge and application of NEC code and ANSI/IEEE Standards
- Extensive knowledge on electrical systems, schematics and electrical equipment layouts
- Experience with industry wide electrical system design tools, such as CAD 2D/3D and cable designing and routing software
please see above.