To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA 19118
- Jim Bernier
- Phone: 401-641-5487
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Black-Peak Technology, Inc. • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our Client is seeking a Sr. Mechanical Engineer with a (PE) Professional Engineer Registration for a Direct Hire position, west of Philadelphia PA.
Position details follow. If you are qualified and interested, please forward a Word copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with Subject code: MEPE-PA
SR. MECHANICAL ENGINEER
Job ID: MEPE-PA
Position Type: Direct Hire
Location: West of Philadelphia, PA area
Compensation: $100K up to $125K salary annually
Education: BS in Mechanical Engineering and PE registration
Our client is seeking a Sr. Mechanical Engineer (PE) with project design and management experience preferably with fast track commercial/hospitality design background: High rise/hotels, Restaurants, Entertainment venues, Casinos, Pools/spas, Convention/ballrooms, Commercial office space or Central plants.
- Project involvement from conceptual through construction document phases plus construction administration experience
- Specifications preparation and equipment selections
- Site surveys
- Attend design coordination meetings with the owner/architect
- Load calculations using Carrier HAP or Trane Trace
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant professional experience with Commercial; Multi-Story building Mechanical HVAC Engineering and Design
- Project design and management experience preferably with fast track commercial/hospitality design background: High rise/hotels, Restaurants, Entertainment venues, Casinos, Pools/spas, Convention/ballrooms, Commercial office space, Central plants
- P.E. Registration Required
- Current working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
- Proficient in Trane Trace or Carrier HAPS, eQuest preferred
- Air-side design experience with small to large commercial systems including built-up units, VAV distribution, controls
- Hydronic experience with 4-pipe systems
- Plumbing design experience helpful but not mandatory
- Commissioning experience
- Spanish language skills a plus, but not required
- US Driver’s license is required. Ability to climb ladders, stairs, and access job site areas that are relevant to each client project
This position offers competitive benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities
please see above.