To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Covina, CA
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Brand Marketing Consultant
The Job Window • West Covina, CA
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Have you always loved sports and competition?
Do you enjoy working in teams or managing teams?
Do you love a challenge and have you always been looked at as a leader?
Do you enjoy being rewarded for your hard work?
The Job Window has an exciting opening on behalf of our client, a progressive marketing firm in West Covina where you won't get stuck in an entry-level sales position with no potential for growth into management. Our client starts all their consultants at the entry-level for the sole purpose of developing a strong management team from within. This firm knows that no one can coach a sport they haven't played. They do not believe in tenure or seniority; they promote those who get the job done to management. This firm is in immediate need of an Entry Level Brand Marketing Consultant to assist in customer retention, new business acquisition, and increasing market share.
What our client is looking for:
- A competitive individual with a winning mentality to move up into management FAST!
- A sports minded and energetic team player
- A team captain ready to lead and train
- Superior student mentality
- A candidate who is serious about a long term career with a growing industry
- A candidate who is ready to grow from the ground up into one of our next Market Managers!
Our client’s team enjoys:
- Excellent work environment where fun meets success
- Support and backing from Fortune 100 clients
- Upward mobility with a personal business mentor provided to each crew member
- Paid training bonus' and weekly leadership development meetings
- Travel opportunities
Responsibilities of an Entry Level Brand Marketing Consultant include:
- Engage and educate consumers at on-site promotional events to promote client’s services, determine if consumers qualify for services, and distribute to qualified customers.
- Follow up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction, and produce reports to identify target markets.
- Act as the face of client brands in order to increase awareness of services to ensure flawless product placement and create a positive brand experience.
- Report market progress by collecting feedback and recapping the marketing process to ensure that promotional programs meet business needs.
No experience necessary. If you think you have the sports-minded and competitive drive to be our client’s 1st string Entry Level Brand Marketing Consultant, apply here NOW! Just send your resume to the email provided!