To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
50 Briar Hollow Lane
Houston, TX 77027
- Phone:: 713-961-1857
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Document Services Supervisor
Quest Personnel Resources, Inc. • Houston, TX
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Document Services Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the word processing scheduling needs of the department, coordinating new hire training and orientation, distributing job requests, and interaction with attorneys and staff, when necessary. Responsible for working on requests and monitoring the accuracy and timeliness of assignments.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Five years of work experience in a Word Processing Department with three years of hands-on Word Processing supervisory experience.
· Requires strong legal word processing skills, as well as the ability to perform well under strict deadlines.
· Requires the ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and correct problem documents.
· Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word 2010, including advanced functions (TOC, TOA, Cross-referencing, Bookmarks, Track Changes, Tables, Drawing, Quick Parts, Styles), Excel 2010 (intermediate to advanced, including basic formulas, formatting, and embedding into PowerPoint), PowerPoint 2010 (intermediate to advanced including embedded pictures and tables), iManage, Visio, Adobe Professional (creating online forms), Nuance and other related software.
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to follow instructions effectively.
· Must be a self-starter who can work both independently and in a team environment.
· Excellent customer service skills and flexibility to handle changing priorities to support business needs required.
· Must score 70 wpm with a 2% or less error rate on the firm’s legal typing test and 76% or higher on the firm’s legal spelling test.
· Must be able to maintain confidential information.
Work Schedule will be Sunday through Thursday, 8:00 p.m. to 3:30 a.m.