To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service & Client Support Specialist
The Job Window • Boston, MA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you customer focused, personable, resourceful and looking to start your career with a leading provider in customized promotional marketing, advertising, sales and brand marketing strategies?
The Job Window is hiring a Customer Service & Client Support Specialist on behalf of our client, one of the top providers of promotional brand marketing services in Boston. Our client needs someone to join their growing team of customer satisfaction devoted professionals!
This Customer Service & Client Support Specialist position is primarily focused on providing on-site customer service & customer consulting/brand awareness/sales support to a large grouping of customers during our client’s promotional marketing campaigns. Supporting the customer satisfaction efforts of each campaign, you will provide general support to customers and analyze their product/service needs in order to make brand to consumer connections that ultimately result in the sale of either a featured product or service being promoted by the marketing campaign efforts.
Requirements of the Customer Service & Client Support Specialist:
If you meet the below requirements and are looking to launch your career with a great company that rewards hard work and success, this is the ideal opportunity for you!
- Comfortable interacting and communicating with customers in person (great customer service skills and ability!)
- Desire to succeed and willingness to learn from the ground up
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times regardless of situation.
- Demonstrated heightened sense of urgency in resolving customer issues in order to constantly achieve a positive communication environment with customers
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritizing skills to ensure that productivity and quality service level established are met
- Self-motivated with ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Empathetic to customers and ability to identify and overcome areas of delay that could impede resolving issues within set deadlines and acceptable service guideline
- Previous experience in a customer or client service related support/associate role is preferred
- Study in the areas of marketing, advertising or sales promotion is an asset
The Customer Service & Client Support Specialist role is a full-time, permanent, customer service position. To apply, reply to this ad with a copy of your resume.
Apply if you have the following experience: Customer Service & Client Support Specialist, Client Support Specialist, Customer Service, Entry Level Customer Service, Customer Service & Client Services, Customer Support, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Associate, CRM Marketing, Telemarketing, Call Center, Customer Communications, Customer Retention, Marketing Management, Marketing Strategizing, Marketing Analytics, Product Development, Brand Marketing.