To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Sales Representatives, $2000/Month Salary Plus, Paid Training
Crown Ford • Nashville, TN
Posted 1 month ago
646 Thompson Lane, Nashville, TN 37204
AUTO SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Pay - Starting at $50K Potential earnings $80K +!
$2000 Monthly Salary! Paid training $500!
Fast Start bonus $250 - Consistency Bonus $300
CROWN FORD is seeking Sales Representatives for their busy dealership. Sales Representatives possess both face to face and virtual communication skills. Being able to understand the customers intent, mood and needs from a text message as well as an email is equally as important as reading their body language. Experience is preferred, but not required. We welcome applications from people with Sales experience in any industry.
Nashville’s PREMIER Ford Dealership and home of 'Crown Charlie' – the best known Ford Dealer in all of Tennessee. Crown Ford is celebrating 40+ years serving the good folks in Middle Tennessee with outstanding sales and service. A multi-time recipient of Ford’s prestigious Chairman’s Award - given to only the top Ford dealers for outstanding customer service.
Sales Representative - Job Description:
The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed. Our automotive sales representatives come from a variety of backgrounds and industries. You don't have to have automotive sales experience to be successful but you should have experience providing exceptional customer service and previous sales experience is a plus.
Sales Representative - Job Responsibilities:
- Sales Representatives spend time with customers to determine their needs and discuss vehicle options
- Sales Representatives commit to becoming an auto sales expert and gain in-depth knowledge of vehicles and technology
- Sales Representatives test drive vehicles to demonstrate industry leading features
- Complete quotes and explain financing/leasing options for New and Used vehicles
- Follow up with prospective customers and return email / voicemail
- Support on-line customers by setting appointments
- Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate leads
- If you are experienced in giving exceptional customer service, have the drive to earn unlimited income and want to build a career working as a sales representative with exciting new products, we look forward to talking with you.
Sales Representative - Requirements:
- Prior experience working with customers and providing an exceptional experience
- Sales including inside sales, outside sales, or retail sales is a plus
- Steady work history and the commitment to starting a new career
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a 'people person')
- Basic computer, email and internet proficiency
- Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
- Saturday availability is needed as well as some evening hours
- Valid U.S. Driver's license
Job Benefits: We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Pay - Starting at $50K Potential earnings $80K +!
- Paid training - $500!
- $2000 Monthly Salary!
- Fast Start bonus $250 - Consistency Bonus $300
- Spiffs plus Commissions
- Health & Dental Benefits
- 5-day week / every other Sunday
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks and pre-employment drug test.