To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
153 Treeline Park
San Antonio, TX 78209
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Loan Car / Fleet Manager
Principle Auto • San Antonio, TX
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At Principle Auto, we live to provide exceptional care.
Do you want to work with a company that is changing the auto industry? Demand for automobiles is a constant in our economy. If you believe in our mission, have a passion to work in an environment that defines excellence, want to work with some truly remarkable people, and want to be part of something special and unique, we want you on the Principle Auto team.
Headquartered in San Antonio, TX, Principle Auto manages a number of automotive dealerships in Texas and Tennessee. We strive to provide an environment for our associates and customers that is welcoming, transparent, and forward-thinking. Principle Auto is looking for remarkable people who want to revolutionize the auto industry and give our customers the car-buying experience they deserve. Our empowering, people-centric culture attracts the brightest thought-leading individuals who yearn to deliver incomparable customer experiences. Our people are our greatest asset. We promote and develop individual strengths, grow our associates personally and professionally, and live our values. Together, we can make a difference.
The Loan Car / Fleet Manager is responsible for managing the Transportation department and staff, managing and maintaining the loaner fleet of vehicles, and ensuring that customers are provided with appropriate transportation services in a timely manner while providing excellent customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Provide Exceptional Customer Service and Teamwork with Fellow Employees
● Always conduct yourself ethically and treat each customer and fellow employees with respect.
● Always Smile!
● Positive Attitude.
● Follow the 10 Foot Rule. The concept of the 10 Foot Rule is that every employee is to greet anyone they see in a customer area (showroom floor, service waiting area, etc.) and ask them if they have been assisted. If they have not, then ask them how you can help them, and if it's not something that you can assist them with, then get the first available appropriate personnel and don't leave the customer until you know that they have been assisted.
● Ask yourself everyday: "If I were a customer, what would I want?" Then do your best to provide that kind of solution for your customer at every opportunity.
● Scheduling, Coaching, & Managing Valets, Porters, and other Transportation Department staff to ensure quality service for our customers and efficient transportation operations.
● Managing the status of the loaner fleet to ensure vehicles are loaned to customers in excellent condition and that the store has enough vehicles available to meet customer needs.
● Contacting customers to return loaners in a timely manner as needed
● Interacting with customers to provide them with Valets, Shuttles, or Loaner vehicles in a timely manner and resolving customer issues as they arise.
● Maintaining appropriate records of loaner vehicles including any damages, performance issues, mileage, and customer information related to their loaner vehicles.
● Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
● Good oral communication skills.
● General mechanical knowledge.
● Clean driving record.
● Professional personal appearance.
● Ability to work comfortably with the public.
● Ability to communicate customer's interests, needs and requests to management and sales personnel.
● Prior management experience preferred
The above listed job duties for this job description are not all inclusive. The Company reserves the right, with or without notice, to modify, change, add, and/or delete job responsibilities depending on the work needs of the Company. Furthermore, employees are expected to perform duties which are not in the normal job descriptions from time to time when needed by the Company. Failure to perform requested job assignments and duties may result in disciplinary action(s), up to and including termination.
Principle Auto maintains a strong policy of equal opportunities for all associates and applicants of employment. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age of 40, marital status, disability or citizenship as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. EOE