To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lynchburg, VA
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Value Engineering Specialist / Design Engineer
Confidential Company • Lynchburg, VA
Posted 10 days ago
Do you have a passion for improving new and innovative products? Increase your level of recognition, stability and career development with the undoubted leader in beverage container tooling technology where engineers are the stars of the organization.
Due to expanding product lines, Belvac Production Machinery is looking for a Value Engineering Specialist to join their team in Lynchburg, VA. You will work with the Manager of Standard Product Engineering in re-design and testing existing product lines, prototypes and experimental machines with a focus on cost reduction.
Imagine a career that will provide you with much greater stability. Belvac is a leading, highly profitable capital equipment manufacturing company that is back by Dover Corporation, an 8 billion dollar organization.
Some of the benefits of this exceptional career are:
- Competitive compensation and a discretionary bonus program
- One of the best benefit plans in the area including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), company paid life insurance, LT and ST Disability, employee assistance programs and more
- Tuition reimbursement including paying for additional certifications and training
- Relocation may be available for a well-qualified applicant
Must be authorized to work for any US employer – Sponsorship not available.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- At least five years of experience in the Engineering field, preferably with manufacturing of high speed machinery
- Experienced in using LEAN, Design for Manufacturing (DFM) and similar tools
- Experience leading projects specifically focused on reducing product costs
- Experience using FEA and similar analysis to evaluate designs and material selections